Is the non-woven bag really environmentally friendly? The earliest asked me this question is Reuters reporter. At that time, was asked this question, I hesitated for a long time before they answered, and later recalled a moment, I think my original answer is not very comprehensive, but also because of this, these days, I have been the problem In my own mind, keep pondering, plus this time there are customers to our company's business staff mentioned the same problem, so I think it is necessary here to make a more comprehensive on this issue Explanation. To answer whether the non-woven bag is really environmentally friendly, first of all, we have to understand a concept, what is the environmental bag?
Now, we mentioned that environmental bags, in general, is not for the plastic bags in terms of environmental protection. Plastic bags are not environmentally friendly mainly in the following areas:
1. The recycling rate of plastic bags is too low, some experts have done statistics, plastic bags recycling rate of not more than 1%, while the main raw material for the production of plastic bags from the Earth's most scarce resources - oil, so every year we consume The plastic bag is actually a waste of oil resources.
2. Plastic bags are naturally degraded for a long time, generally more than 1000 years. So, if we do not control the use of plastic bags, then, years later, our planet will become a white planet, and for this reason, many environmental groups put forward the "saving the earth" slogan to call people Our living and living environment, please use less or no plastic bags.
3. Not only that, because people use the plastic bags after the littering, and therefore also caused a large number of biological deaths, according to relevant media reports, each year because of plastic bags and captured about 10 million marine life. And in the last two days, I also noticed that CCTV reported such a news that in the Arab countries, there is a little boy, by their own strength to set up a charity fund to save camels, because those who have been abandoned Camels because they mistakenly eat the plastic bags discarded, and these difficult to digest the plastic bag in the camel's stomach to form a difficult to excrete and can not digest the calcium material fast, and it is this calcium will soon Causing the camel's abnormal death.
4. Finally, because people use a large number of plastic bags, and directly led to a large number of natural disasters. For example, in Bangladesh, the capital of Dhaka, every year because of the chaos of the plastic bag blocked the sewer, which directly lead to Dhaka annual rainy season will be a very serious floods.
So, this is why the "plastic limit order" will be the first in Bangladesh that is not a very developed country the earliest implementation of the main reasons.
Know what is non-environmentally friendly bags, we look at why non-woven bags will be known as environmentally friendly bags.
1. First, the repeatability of non-woven bags is much higher than that of plastic bags. The production cost of the nonwoven bag is higher than that of the ordinary plastic bag, and the use of the nonwoven bag is not greatly reduced as compared with the plastic bag after several times of use, so that the repetition rate of the nonwoven bag Will be higher than the plastic bag, which also indirectly reduces the consumption of oil resources.
2. Non-woven bags are naturally degraded for a short time. In general, without any special treatment, non-woven bags in natural conditions, the degradation time is generally not more than 90 days.
3. non-woven bags are still a lot of chaos than plastic bags much lower. In the daily life, we seem to have rarely seen the chapped non-woven bags, so, in this sense, to promote the use of non-woven bags, can reduce the direct break on the environment.
Nevertheless, we can not say that non-woven bags is an absolutely environmentally friendly bags. The so-called environmental protection, we can only say is relative, not absolute.
1. Non-woven bags of fabric raw materials is non-woven, the main component of polypropylene, and polypropylene is also a petrochemical products, so the use of non-woven bags, but also need to consume a lot of oil resources.
2. We know that most of the petrochemical products in its processing and production process, will cause some damage to the environment ring, so if you look at all the production process of non-woven bags, certainly in some production links is the need to Breaking the environment at the expense of the environment. So, as long as we can not avoid the use of petrochemical raw materials to process production, then, certainly can not avoid the destruction of the environment suspect.
Said so much, in fact, I finally want to say that, in fact, environmental protection is not a personal thing, nor is it a business behavior, as long as we develop a good concept of environmental protection, we can achieve the protection of our environment, thus And ultimately the purpose of environmental protection.
Non - woven bag production process classification
1, Spunlaced nonwovens
Spunlace technology is to spray high-pressure fine water flow to one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers tangled together, so that the network can be reinforced with a certain strength.
2, heat non-woven fabrics
Hot-bonded non-woven fabric refers to the addition of fiber-like or powder-like hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material, and then heated by heating and cooling into a cloth.
3, air into the network non-woven fabrics
Air-laid non-woven fabrics can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabrics. It is the use of air into the network technology will open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then use the air flow method to agglutinate the fiber into the curtain, the fiber mesh and then reinforce the cloth.
4, wet non-woven fabrics
Wet non-woven fabric is placed in the water medium of fiber raw materials open into a single fiber, while the different fiber raw materials mixed, made of fiber suspension slurry, suspended pulp transported to the network mechanism, the fiber in the wet state into the network again Reinforced into cloth.
5, spunbond nonwovens
Spunbond non-woven fabric is in the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form a continuous filament, the filament laying into a net, the web and then through its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, The web becomes nonwovens.
6, meltblown nonwovens
Meltblown nonwovens process: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- into the net --- reinforced into cloth.
7, acupuncture non-woven fabrics
Acupuncture non-woven fabric is a dry non-woven fabric, acupuncture non-woven fabric is the use of puncture needle puncture, the fluffy fiber reinforced into a cloth.
8, sewing non-woven fabrics
The stitched nonwoven fabric is a kind of dry nonwoven fabric which is formed by using a warp knitting structure on a web, a yarn layer, a nonwoven material (e.g., a plastic sheet, a plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or a combination thereof The body is reinforced to form a nonwoven fabric.
- Classification Of Gift Bags
- Non-woven Bag Introduced
- The Principle Of Non-woven Bags
- The Basic Process Of Non-woven Bags
- The Advantage Of Non-woven Bags
- Clothes Storage Basket The Purpose ...
- How To Use A Ring Peeling Oranges
- What Is An Inflatable Pillow
- Why Choose Non-woven Bag
- Tell Non-woven Fabric
- Plastic Slicer Working Principle
- Non-Woven Bag Process Flow
- Non-Woven Bag Washing Instructions
- Plastic Slicer The Precision Requir...
- Non-Woven Bag Printing Process
- Plastic Slicer Long
- Non-Woven Bag Ascendancy
- Non-Woven Bag Printing Process
- Plastic Slicer Operating Specificat...
- Non-Woven Bag Design Principle